If you have any questions then please contact us on:Book your flight!
At SOAR Trampoline Park, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This document explains why we collect your information, how we store your information and what we do with your information.
This policy may change from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes that are made. By using our website, or visiting our park, you’re agreeing to be bound by this policy.
What information do we collect from our customers and why?
The personal information we collect might include your name, email address, date of birth, telephone number and details of any bookings or purchases you make through us. When visiting our park, this information is necessary to secure a booking slot, and to allow us to contact you if there are any problems or requirements for your bookings. A Safety Contract must be signed by any person wishing to use the activities within our park, and a child must have a Safety Contract signed by their legal parent/guardian. This is to protect both you and us to ensure all rules and regulations of SOAR Trampoline Park Ltd are agreed and adhered too.
How do we store your personal information?
We use a booking system called Roller which securely stores all personal information. No other company has access to this information other than SOAR Trampoline Park Ltd and Roller. The information WILL NOT be given to any third parties and there is no way for any other company to receive access to your personal information.
For how long will we store your personal information?
Once you have created a Safety Contract for yourself (and any children), this will be stored on our Safety Contract system for 1 year. Once the year is up, this will automatically expire, and an email will be sent to you, with a link to renew if you wish to. If you sign a Paper Copy of a SOAR Safety Contract, when you sign you are agreeing for us to convert your details onto our online Safety Contract system. This statement is included at the bottom of the SOAR Safety Contract.
If a School Teacher/Coach/Club Leader; if you are signing on behalf of the children, through a Paper Safety Contract, this Contract will only be valid for 24 hours, and we will then hold onto the Paper Copy for 1 year. This is just for our records and will not allow that person to jump again under this contract, and the information will not be passed on to any third parties. The Paper Contracts will be stored in a locked filling cabinet, which only our staff have access to. Once the year is up, this paper contract will be destroyed. This information WILL NOT be transferred onto our online system, if pre-approved when creating a school, group or club booking.
How is your information used?
- Our reception team may contact you regarding your current/previous booking. This may be via email or phone.
- If your child is here, and you are not, we may contact you if there are any problems or issues that mean we need to speak to their parents.
- If you accept that you would like to receive offers and promotions from SOAR Trampoline Park Ltd, we will send you details of any current offers or promotions via email or phone.
- Automatic emails will be sent for booking confirmations, completed Safety Contracts, expiration of Safety Contracts and, only when booking a SOAR Party, Party Booking information.
- Children’s names and dates of birth may be recorded on a party sheet or group booking sheet to confirm they are attending, this is only seen by our reception team and our party hosts. No one from outside of the organisation will see this. Once the event is over, this list will be disposed of correctly.
Book your flight!